Privacy & Legal Notices
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THE AMG WEBSITES
The right to access and use the AMG Websites is personal to Client, any of its authorized Affiliates and any persons described in any Order Form(s), and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use the applicable AMG Websites for lawful purposes and pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Images of people, places or vehicle displayed on the AMG Websites are either the property of, or used with permission by, AMG. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by Client or any Affiliate, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Agreement or specific permission provided elsewhere on the AMG Websites. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
The data and content contained on or downloaded from any of the AMG Websites (collectively, the “Content” are copyrighted by AMG, which also own a copyright of a collective work in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. Without the prior written consent of AMG, you may only print, download or otherwise use the Content in the form of: (i) one machine-readable copy and (ii) one print copy, for your personal, non-commercial use; provided, however, that you shall not delete any proprietary notices or materials with regard to the foregoing manifestations of Content.
No Representations or Warranties Regarding Content OTHER THAN AS MAY BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT OR OTHER SIMILAR AGREEMENT GRANTING YOU ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE BETWEEN AMG AND CLIENT:
THE CONTENT IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS.
- AMG DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, NOR THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, CONFORMITY OR FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT.
- AMG MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM ANY OF THE AMG WEBSITES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, SERVICES, PERKS, OFFERS OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON ANY OF THE AMG WEBSITES USED BY YOU. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
EQUIPMENT AND RELATED COSTS
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the AMG Websites, and all costs and fees associated with Internet access or long distance charges incurred with regard to your access and use of any of the AMG Websites.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
OTHER THAN AS MAY BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT OR OTHER SIMILAR AGREEMENT GRANTING YOU ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE BETWEEN AMG AND CLIENT , AMG SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, AS A RESULT OF:
- YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF ANY OF THE AMG WEBSITES.
- YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE.
- YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT AS MAY BE PERMITTED BY AMG’s PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION REGARDING THE SAME.
- YOUR RELIANCE OR USE OF CONTENT DISPLAYED, OFFERED, PROMOTED OR ADVERTISED ON ANY OF THE AMG WEBSITES.
- YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF ANY OF THE AMG WEBSITES.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Our website does, in a limited manner, use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a small piece of text that you can agree to place on your computer’s hard drive. In most cases, you can set your web browser to prompt you when a cookie request is being made from a web page and you have the option to accept or not. If you accept or do not reject the cookie, then your browser adds the text in a small file. Accepting cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. It is merely a method of storing information to improve your online experience. It will assist us in making your site visit easier and more productive. Technically, cookies are harmless, occupying just a few bytes on your hard drive. Note that personal information is often contained in or linked to a cookie (such as email address, zip code, etc.). In general, we only collect personal information (which may include first and last name, home or other physical address, e-mail address, and telephone number) when you voluntarily submit it to us.
At the AMG Websites, our site may also gather information about which areas of our site receive the most visits and user visit history. We may also use web beacons to count page visits by our users, to access our cookies, and otherwise to improve your experience on our website.
The webmaster for the AMG Websites can be reached at email@example.com.