- Option #1: Hire another salesperson.
- Unfortunately, your new salesperson’s ability to schedule pitches and close deals will not match your existing salespeople’s numbers (it will realistically take 6 months to a year for the new salesperson to maximize performance).
- Even if the new salesperson performs, you’re now paying $30K/month + benefits for 60 pitches and 15 new clients.
- Option #2: Hire a B2B appointment setter.
- A dedicated B2B sales resource can find and set pitches for your existing salespeople so that they can just focus on selling, not prospecting. Salespeople know how to sell, not how to schedule pitches.
- A new resource costs less than hiring a new salesperson. Typically, you’ll pay $5K/month for a dedicated resource who can set 40 pitches (as much as TWO whole sales reps!)
Get In Touch
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- How Case Studies Build Credibility for Your Business January 27, 2021