- It works. The techniques employed to improve SEO still work.
- It’s not going anywhere. Based on the way search engines appear to be developing, it is not likely that SEO will cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future.
- It’s cost effective.
- Search engines are grabbing more market share. Somewhere between 80-90% of customers now check online reviews prior to making a purchase, and this number is only expected to increase.
- Having an unhealthy content profile is damaging. With every update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way they look at websites. Not building a healthy content profile spread out months and years is potentially damaging to your business, as it is one of the factors Google evaluates when looking at your site.
- Your competitors are doing it. If you’re not moving forward and improving your position, you’re losing ground to a competitor who is.
Our team takes a truly collaborative approach to getting results. Working closely with our content, PR, web development, and CRO teams, we ensure that every campaign is as integrated and effective as possible. Whether we need to ramp up the on-page SEO content, support off-page SEO efforts with targeted link building, or further optimize the design of a page, we’ve got the resources available with SEO leading the way toward long-term success.
We believe in driving more than just traffic, conversions are our ultimate goal. Our SEO team is always looking at the bottom line and crafts comprehensive strategies that stem from hard data and drive revenue while increasing your online presence. From our initial audit to weekly and monthly reporting we are constantly evaluating and optimizing our performance against key KPIs. The numbers don’t lie, and your results won’t either.