Abstrakt Marketing Group has a position open for a Social Media Manager with at least 20 years of experience under their belt. If you were busting out Facebook posts back in 1991 – we want you! Social Media Managers with one to two years of experience are also welcomed.
Abstrakt is smack dab in the middle of a Social Media department explosion and we need someone who’s been in the game to help lead and work with a team of writers. The crew has actually reserved your potential seat. There’s a sign on it that reads “super awesome person.” Yes, that’s a lot to live up to, but we’re professionals. We need you to be professionally awesome.
What we’re looking for out of you:
- The ability to write. And then write some more. You must also have the ability to write in different “voices.” Our client list is diverse and subject matter/industry lexicon will vary in tone.
- Examples of social media channel knowledge and use in a marketing sense. This includes all the biggies (Facebook, Twitter, Etc) as well as bookmarking and location-based services.
- Clear goals in each social media channel. Your opinion on how each is best used.
- An amazing ability to stay organized and deal with deadlines.
- Familiarity with project management systems.
- Comfortable speaking with clients and conveying ideas in layman’s terms.
- Experience working with and leading a team.
- Expert level use of printer/copy machine. (Note: this is negotiable)
Please send a resume and some work examples over to email@example.com for consideration. It would probably be clever to send it over by facebook or twitter, but that would just be showing off. It’s much easier to keep track of them in email.