The successful candidate will have a desire to learn, grow, and achieve success in their internship. Our Maryville interns have the opportunity to build marketable skills and take on new and exciting challenges. We value our interns’ time and efforts as we strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each intern can learn and grow with the organization.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-energy environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient organizational skills and attentive to detail
- Ability to work well in an energetic, team environment and maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours per week minimum between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Current GPA must be above 2.5
- Must be comfortable working in-office while adhering to CDC, Maryville, and Abstrakt guidelines
- Willing to commit to the internship as a real job and experience in Sales