Are you funny? What high school did you go to? Do you like provel cheese? None of those things matter. What DOES matter is that you are a go-getter, looking to join our team as we work towards our marketing goals in the upcoming semesters. If you find yourself checking your social media networks before getting out of bed, are always up-to-date on the latest digital trends and are interested in an unforgettable experience, you’ll fit in perfectly at Abstrakt Marketing.
Majors: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications
What You’ll Learn:
- Day-to-day engagement with our brands’ audience via social media
- Creating engaging content to share with targeted audiences
- Website content curation and organization
- Event management and strategy
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
What We Require:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Understanding of brand identity and marketing
- Familiarity with social networking sites
Visit our “official posting” for more information. We look forward to meeting you!