1. You’ve started to use sales jargon in all your personal calls.
2. Deals are made at all hours of the day, meaning you’ve accepted that the 9-5 workday is a myth, and you’re OK with that.
3. When a deal falls through, it’s literally the worst.
4. You’re well aware of how good you are at your job, but you still manage to impress yourself when a big deal comes through.
5. You turn everything into a competition.
6. You get irrationally excited when you receive an RFP.
7. When 9-5 means 7-6.
8. When finding a direct dial is like Christmas morning.
9. There is no better way to gain friends than bringing in good coffee.
10. When you start your month on the 11th and end on the 10th.