A lead-generating website is one of the most important pieces of a complete inbound lead generation plan. It must perform in search engines, be easy to navigate, tell your story and effectively capture leads.
- Lead Generation Forms
- Having lead generation forms on your site makes it simple for visitors to convert into leads. When people voluntarily hand over their information by filling out a form, they’re actively showing interest in your business, your products, or your content. These leads are more likely to turn into customers down the road and are therefore more valuable.
- Submission Tracking
- Once you’ve gathered basic contact information for your customers, it’s important to capture that information to use in your contact database. This makes following up with leads more efficient and organized.
- Landing Pages
- Landing pages help guide users toward your business’ intended conversion goal by using lead-capture forms. Landing pages can allow visitors to download content offers (ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, etc.), or redeem other offers such as free trials, demos, or coupons. Creating landing pages allows you to target your audience, offer them something of value, and convert a higher percentage of your visitors into leads, while also capturing information about who they are.
- Pop-up Forms
- Pop-up signup forms allow the user to connect with your company through your website. When using this method, it’s important to offer valuable and relevant content. Live chat features, newsletter signups and offers are all common types of pop-up forms.
- Calls to Action
- A call to action on a webpage is designed to provoke an immediate response. These can include phrases such as “learn more” or “call now” in the form of buttons or hyperlinks. Without a clear call to action, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task. Once the user leaves, that lead opportunity is lost. Prevent this from happening with a call to action!
- Trust Builders
- Turning a site visitor into a lead often requires the user to provide some personal information like their name and email address. Many people are hesitant to do so unless they have some sort of trust in the site and brand. To build that trust, utilize customer testimonials, case studies, and trust seals on your site.
We create website designs that generate leads, using effective marketing strategies that appeal to your target audience. Their interaction with the website will convert your visitors to clients. Our objective is to provide a finished product that meets or exceeds your business needs. We create online marketing solutions according to each client’s business goals that provide an added value.