Digital marketing agencies offer professionally produced marketing materials and tangible business results. Websites, videos, and social media services can all help a business build brand awareness, reach more customers, and drive more leads. But one thing we often forget about is how digital marketing tools keep us virtually connected to anyone online at any time.
As the COVID-19 crisis grows more serious for businesses not just in the U.S. but across the world, it’s becoming clearer to everyone just how much the digital world keeps us connected to each other.
When looking at your digital marketing strategy, here are some of the tools you can use to connect with customers, clients, and partners during this time.
Before the pandemic, you probably just saw your website as a place for your customers to look you up online. Sure, the importance of websites has become more apparent over the last several years, but you should care about your website now more than ever. Why? Because potential customers aren’t going to sales meetings, but they are going online.
Your website is an excellent way for you to communicate with customers at any time, but right now, especially, you can position yourself as a thought leader and resource for clients and potential customers. Putting out content about COVID-19 as it relates to your business will let people know that you’re taking the situation seriously and helps you build trust.
Beyond COVID-19 content, a website is important simply because of the fact that it helps a business generate inbound leads. Inbound, as opposed to outbound marketing, helps potential customers who are already looking for the product or service you offer find your business, not a competitor’s.
A professionally designed, user-friendly, optimized website can help your business achieve the following:
- A strong SEO infrastructure so that your website ranks well in search engines and customers find you online
- A website that is easy to navigate (users love this, but it also helps your search engine ranking)
- When experts design your website, they make sure it’s responsive on all devices so users can access information about your business from anywhere
- Digital marketing agencies offer SEO content writing services so that your website has relevant content that is easy for users to understand and easy for search engines to find
- A website that drives traffic and converts users into customers
Your website is the online face of your business. Make sure you’re proud of it during a time when we can’t be around each other as much.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other various social media platforms are intended for people to network, share, and connect with one another. Millions of people make social media accounts for their own personal use, but businesses can benefit tremendously from social media as well. This is especially true now since social media consumption is growing amid coronavirus.
With more opportunities for your business to attract new customers and engage with followers, you can do some amazing things with your social media platforms at this time, such as:
- Post helpful resources for other businesses who are suffering through the pandemic
- Increase engagement using Instagram stories, Facebook polls, etc.
- Build brand awareness; the more you post, the more people will see and remember your brand, helping you increase top of mind awareness
- Focus on interacting with customers more than ever before so you can build relationships and potentially earn new business
Don’t ignore how important social is at this time. It could very well be the thing that helps you connect with clients and potential customers during this uncertain time to earn their trust.
Another great tool to use at this time is video. Maybe right now isn’t the best time to shoot new video content with large groups of people; however, professional video production teams know how to get creative. Or, now might be a good time to repurpose old video content and push it out on platforms. Whether you want to produce an internal video to send to team members (such as a “message from our CEO” video) or an external video to share how your company is handling coronavirus, videos can get your message across in a professional yet creative way.
Are you struggling to keep up with your digital marketing efforts at this time? Our team at Abstrakt Marketing Group would love to be a remote digital resource for you. We can help companies just like yours communicate through your website, social channels, and through digital marketing videos. Position yourself as a leader and a resource for your clients with the help of our experts.
For more information, contact Abstrakt Marketing Group today. Or, follow us on social media for more tips in the coming weeks.