Looking for a sign to outsource your B2B lead generation efforts? Well, you’re looking at it!
For over a decade, Abstrakt Marketing Group has been helping companies like yours optimize their sales strategy through B2B appointment setting and marketing services. In years past, companies have been on the fence about outsourcing for their company sales initiatives. However, outsourcing your sales efforts provides many benefits to your company, including modernizing sales practices, saving time and money, entering new markets, and more.
In the case of a commercial cleaning client, we provided them with a significant ROI thanks to our B2B appointment setting efforts—even during a pandemic.
We’ve helped businesses across the country optimize their B2B lead generation efforts. In March 2020, a commercial cleaning company in the Greater Seattle area reached out to us for help in generating quality leads. They struggled in the past with predicting business growth, and they feared the rise of COVID-19 would reduce company revenue. However, the sales executives at Abstrakt were here to help them enhance their outbound sales efforts.
Lead qualification is one of the most important aspects of maintaining a healthy sales pipeline because it enables our clients to partner with companies that meet their criteria. These qualifications depend on the needs and specifications of the client, such as particular industries they’d like to collaborate with, the square footage of their facility, or the number of employees at the company. Details such as the square footage of the company’s building and the number of employees are critical components to lead qualification—it gives our clients an idea of how much business opportunity lies ahead for them.
After developing a sales pipeline, it’s time for SDRs to start making phone calls to prospective businesses. As the sales development reps get to know companies, they gather vital information for the client, including a key decision-maker (KDM), their title at the company, and their email address. We refer to this process as “cleansing leads” because the SDRs identify if prospective leads are even qualified for your business’s product or service.
After cleansing prospective leads, our sales team continues to cold call and send email drip campaigns to KDMs. KDMs are crucial to turning qualified leads into potential customers; this process enables the appointment setters to talk specifics with an individual who knows the industry and can make financial decisions if they see value in what the client provides.
There are two types of sales professionals who have the opportunity to transform qualified leads into potential customers: SDRs and Account Executives (AEs).
SDRs – SDRs are responsible for generating new leads and gathering data that’s beneficial for setting high-quality appointments. In addition to operations specialists, SDRs help build the sales pipeline to make it more productive to set appointments.
AEs – If a qualified lead hesitates to give an SDR a time and a date to set an appointment, the role of an AE is to swoop in and set the appointment. They are experts at closing deals and understanding what the client wants out of their B2B appointment setting efforts.
As of May 2021, the commercial cleaning client had been an Abstrakt partner for over 14 months. When it came time to review their partnership, the client couldn’t have been more thrilled with the business Abstrakt had brought to their company.
In a year of practicing B2B appointment setting, the commercial cleaning client had won over 11 business deals, resulting in $308,804 in yearly recurring revenue and $2,650 in project work. These business deals came from 11 of the 81 appointments that our SDRs and AEs set up for them.
Abstrakt partners with over 700 businesses nationally and has won over 80 awards. Schedule a demo with us today to see what the buzz is about.
Every company’s B2B marketing services look different depending on the wants and needs of their lead generation efforts. In addition to B2B appointment setting, marketing services enable companies to increase revenue and boost their digital presence on the internet. Abstrakt offers various marketing practices, including:
- Social Media Marketing: Business owners use different social media platforms to promote their company. Although LinkedIn is traditionally known as a professional networking platform, we’ve been utilizing it to help B2B companies boost their page engagement and get in contact with KDMs to encourage partnerships.
- SEO Services: By optimizing industry keywords, your company has a greater opportunity to turn web traffic into revenue. SEO services enable your company to bring users to specific landing pages that are relevant to them and their needs.
- Website Development: High-quality website design and development improve a user’s experience with your company. If a website has a steady and consistent flow, potential customers view your company as more reliable and are more likely to support your sales efforts.
- Marketing Collateral: Marketing collateral is a great supplement to bring to B2B appointments set by your SDRs. When the meeting is over, leaving the potential customer with clean and professional marketing collateral enables them to feel good about their experience with your company.
- Video Production: Video production services help support company sales efforts and boost client satisfaction. They’re a great way to tell your company story and enable potential customers to see themselves in your shoes.
What makes Abstrakt different from other B2B lead generation companies? We partner with companies in various industries to help bring predictable business growth. Our partnerships are exclusive, which means we work with one industry in a specified region—eliminating competition and conflict of interest between clients.
Our sales pipelines and B2B marketing services are robust and only provide genuine results for our clients. We believe in growth—we’ve been using the same strategies for our clients that we use to grow our own company’s revenue for over a decade. Connect with us today to schedule a demo of our services and discover the Abstrakt difference.