Of all of the millions of online ads out there, what makes yours different from the rest? If you are having a hard time answering that question, you are probably having an even harder time increasing your conversion ratings. Creating a webpage that shows off your business and catches people’s interest can be difficult. An easier way to increase you conversion rates quickly is to change your approach for links to your landing page.
Changing up your landing page and methods is the best thing you can do to increase conversion rates. The process can be daunting and requires creativity and consistency. It draws users to click on it through attractive visuals. Once a user clicks on your link, they are already showing that they are interested in your product or service and are curious enough to explore your website.
Here are a few tips to increase landing page conversion rates:
- Logo Recognition – Adding a logo builds brand recognition among consumers. Your logo not only represents what you do as a company, but also who you are and what you represent. Logos and pictures should attract the eye more than anything else on your motif.
- Colors – colors add pop to any ad. Color combinations send out messages of how they want you to feel when you look at them. For example, bold colors like red send out messages of power, anger and warmth. Cooler colors like blue send out more calming messages.
- Choosing the right picture – When choosing an image, you have to be careful to choose one that is attractive to the eye and draws in the user.
- Submit Buttons – Choose a simple phrase that is relevant to your site, like ‘Get started!’ or ‘Try it today.’ The button’s colors should contract against the rest of the motif to help it stand out.
- Keep Forms Short – When registering on websites, people want it to be fast and efficient. Users do not want to fill out a lot of forms and the longer the user is on your website, the initial interest in your website either increases or decreases. Remove fields that are not essential at the initial sign-up.
Think you have a few other ideas to increase your landing page’s conversion rates? Let us know in the comments section!